7. Your rights
To assert your rights, please use the information in the “1. Contact information” section. Please make sure that we are able to uniquely identify you.
Please note that, if the erasure is prevented due to retention periods, your data will initially only be blocked.
7.1 Right of access and rectification
You may request that we confirm whether we process personal data concerning you, and you have a right of access to the personal data of yours which we process. Should your data be inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that it be rectified or completed.
7.2 Right to erase
If the legal requirements are met, you can request that we erase your personal data without delay, in particular, if
- your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; the legal basis for the processing was solely your consent and you have withdrawn this;
- you have objected to processing for advertising purposes (“advertising objection”);
- you have objected to processing, citing the legal basis of the balancing of interests for personal reasons, and we cannot prove that there are overriding legitimate reasons for a processing:
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed; or
- your personal data must be erased in order to comply with legal requirements.
7.3 Right to restriction
If the legal requirements are met, you can request that we restrict processing, in particular, if
- the accuracy of your personal data is disputed by you, in which case we will restrict the processing until we have had the opportunity to verify its accuracy;
- the processing is not lawful, and you request a restriction of use instead of erasure;
- we no longer require your data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
- you have objected for personal reasons, in which case we will restrict the processing until it is established whether your interests prevail.
7.4 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive, in a transferable format, personal data that you have provided to us for the performance of the contract or based on your consent. In this case, you can also request that we transfer this data directly to a third party, to the extent that this is technically feasible.
7.5 Right of withdrawal and objection
You have the right to withdraw the consent you gave us at any time. As a result of this, we will cease the data processing based on this consent with future effect. This withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to the withdrawal.
Insofar as we process your data on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. If your objection is to data processing for direct marketing purposes, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without requiring you to give reasons.
If you would like to make use of your right of withdrawal or objection, it is sufficient to simply notify us using the contact details provided above.
7.6 Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to complain to the regulatory authority responsible for data protection if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of applicable data protection legislation. You can exercise this right at the regulatory authority in the member country of your place of residence, your place of work, or the place in which the violation allegedly took place. In Berlin, where Mobility Trader Holding GmbH is located, the competent regulatory authority is: Berlin Data Protection and Freedom of Information Officer, Friedrichstr. 219, 10969 Berlin.